Restore the Youthful Power Nature Intended
Our ancient ancestors enjoyed a level of strength and potency you and I would envy.
What was the secret to such amazing strength, speed and agility? Our ancestors were perfectly matched to their environment and had access to the key fat-soluble vitamins and other vital nutrients that aren’t always readily available in your modern diet.
Omega Rejuvenol helps restore the stamina, strength and mental acuity that Nature intended by recreating the Primal conditions of our hunter-gatherer ancestors.
The rejuvenators in Omega Rejuvenol include the right mix and dose of four powerful fat-soluble vitamins – A, D3, the rare form of vitamin E known as tocotrienols, and K2, which is in short supply when it comes to our natural food supply.
Omega Rejuvenol also contains the purest forms of the most-essential omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA. The most potent of these is DHA.
But instead of troublesome fish oil, Omega Rejuvenol taps DHA-rich oils from squid and krill. The omega-3s from krill cross the blood-brain barrier more efficiently1 because they’re stored as highly absorbable phospholipids, not the cheap ethyl esters you find in fish oil products.
Omega Rejuvenol is the ONLY formula of its kind to provide you with many of the key nutrients our ancient ancestors had access to in a single soft gel you take daily.
Thanks to its unique combination of ingredients, Omega Rejuvenol supports:
- Healthy vision and joint-comfort and flexibility;2,3
- Support your healthy heart and lungs;4,5
- Enhance confidence by defending against minor memory problems associated with aging;6
- Support blood-pressure within the normal ranges and blood-vessel health;7
- Encourage healthy levels of blood sugar and triglycerides within the normal ranges;8,9
- Protect and support telomeres including the length.10
List of Ingredients
BEST DEAL: Become an Omega Rejuvenol VIP! Huge VIP Savings, Plus FREE Shipping for LIFE
Save with VIP Discount, Plus FREE Shipping Forever!
I’ll save 20% by joining the Program – which includes FREE Shipping!
I’ll get a fresh supply of Omega Rejuvenol shipped right to my door every 3 months for just $39.96 per bottle. And I will get FREE shipping for as long as I take Omega Rejuvenol.
For my convenience, my credit card will be automatically charged $119.88 with each shipment. I can cancel at least one day before my next shipment to avoid being billed for the next shipment by calling 1-866-895-8555. I’ll never have to worry about reordering and I can cancel anytime!
That’s an annual savings of over $227!
Add to Cart
I’ll get 3 bottles a 3-month supply of Omega Rejuvenol shipped right to my door for only $44.96 each plus shipping. My credit card will be charged one-time payment of $134.88 plus shipping!
That’s a saving of 10%
Add to Cart
I’ll get 1 bottle of Omega Rejuvenol for a one-time payment of $49.95 PLUS shipping and handling.
Add to Cart
1. Liu X and Osawa T. “Astaxanthin protects neuronal cells against oxidative damage and is a potent candidate for brain food.” Forum Nutr. 2009;61:129-135.
2. SanGiovanni JP, et al. “The relationship of dietary lipid intake and age-related macular degeneration in a case-control study: AREDS Report No. 20.” Arch Ophthalmol. 2007;125(5):671-679.
3. Deutsch L. “Evaluation of the effect of Neptune Krill Oil on chronic inflammation and arthritic symptoms.” J Am Coll Nutr. 2007;26(1):39-48.
4. Mozaffarian D and Wu JH. “Omega-3 fatty acids and cardiovascular disease: Effects on risk factors, molecular pathways, and clinical events.” J Am Coll Cardio. 2011;58(20):2047-2067.
5. Kompauer I, et al. “Association of fatty acids in serum phospholipids with lung function and bronchial hyperresponsiveness in adults.” Eur J Epidemiol. 2008;23(3):175-190.
6. Yurko-Mauro K, et al. “Beneficial effects of docosahexaenoic acid on cognition in age-related cognitive decline.” Alzheimers Dement. 2010;6(6):456-464.
7. Cicero AF and Borghi C. “Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: Their potential role in blood pressure prevention and management.” Curr Vasc Pharmacol. 2009;7(3):330-337.
8. Fedor D and Kelley DS. “Prevention of insulin resistance by n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.” Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2009;12(2):138-146.
9. Jacobson TA, et al. “Effects of eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and other lipids: A review.” J Clin Lipidol. 2012;6(1):5-18.
10. Kiecolt-Glaser JK, et al. “Omega-3 fatty acids, oxidative stress, and leukocyte telomere length: A randomized controlled trial.” Brain Behav Immun. 2013;28:16-24.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: The information and recommendations provided on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are for educational purposes only. The products offered on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should always ask your doctor before using any products.
Al Sears, M.D., is a practicing physician with extensive experience in the fields of complementary and natural healthcare. The recommendation and materials on this site represent his opinion based on his years of practicing medicine. Any recommendations are not intended to replace the advice of your physician. You are encouraged to seek advice from a competent medical professional regarding the applicability of any recommendations with regard to your symptoms or condition. It is important that you do not reduce, change or discontinue any medication or treatment without consulting your physician first.