Now, for the very first time, the centerpiece of my healthy blood sugar protocol is available to you.
It’s a new natural pill that does what no other pill can do. >
- Enjoy healthy fasting, post meal and HBA1c blood sugar
- Keep your insulin at healthy levels
- Slim your body by eliminating sugar and carb cravings*
- Supercharge your energy to youthful-like levels
“But now, there’s a simpler, safer, all-natural way for you to enjoy healthier blood sugar… supercharged energy… and easier weight loss* — for life.”>
Al Sears, MD>
…then you’ve probably heard a lot of advice from the so-called “experts.”>
Yet for more than three decades, I’ve helped my patients get healthier blood sugar and enjoy super health the natural way… without worry.>
It’s based on mountains of science, clinical studies and proven results for my patients, and now, it can do the same for you.
It starts by you knowing the TRUTH about balancing healthy blood sugar that flies in the face of conventional medicine.>
The fact is, the real cause of blood sugar issues is an overproduction of insulin, which leads to worn-out beta cells in your pancreas… insulin resistance… skyrocketing blood sugar… and increased risk of a heart or brain disaster.
For healthier blood sugar, you must keep your insulin levels healthy — and I’ll show you the best, natural way to do this.>
Why? The food industry produces tons of low-fat products, but because they taste so bland, they’ve added sugar. So they’ve replaced dietary fats with massive amounts of sugar and loads of refined carbs.
So if you eat low fat, you’ll eat more carbs. The more carbs you eat, the more insulin you’ll secrete, the more fat you’ll form and the more carbs you’ll crave. To fix blood sugar issues, you must reduce carbs, not fat.>
There’s a better way for you to enjoy healthier blood sugar… normal levels of insulin… supercharged energy… and easier weight loss* with my all-natural, healthy blood sugar protocol.>
- Keep fasting, post meal and HbA1c blood sugar healthy
- Keep your body’s production of insulin at healthy levels
- Improve your body’s response to insulin… safely, without side effects
This is critical because as you know, uncontrolled blood sugar is bad for your heart… your blood vessels… your nerves… your eyes… and even your brain.
The good news is, I’ve come across powerful minerals, herbs and nutrients that keep your blood sugar at healthy levels, yet in a safe, natural way.>
Plus, in a four-week clinical trial, a high dose of bitter melon significantly helped patients enjoy healthy blood sugar.
No wonder the British Medical Journal reports, “Bitter melon improves glucose tolerance” … and The Foundation of Diabetes Research adds that bitter melon works as fast as five hours for keeping blood sugar healthy.>
They caught my attention because of a study conducted in India. Patients took high doses of Black cumin — and the results for their blood sugar were stunning.>
According to Emedicinehealth.com, having high HbA1c indicates poor blood sugar control.>
Dr. Richard Anderson and his colleagues at the Human Nutrition Research Center of the USDA screened extracts from 49 culinary and medicinal plants to see which were the most powerful at regulating blood sugar.>
In another study, doctors in Pakistan working with Dr. Anderson gave high doses of cinnamon to 60 patients. After just 40 days, fasting blood sugar was at healthier levels. No wonder researchers of that study concluded that cinnamon helps reduce worries about blood sugar.>
Taking it every day can mean great fasting, post meal blood and HbA1c blood sugar — all with a safe, natural pill.>
A study at Johns Hopkins University confirmed this. In this study, patients lost 5-7% of their total weight over a six-month period. If you weigh 150 lbs., shedding 5% means losing 7.5 lbs. If you weigh 200 lbs., shedding 5% means losing 10 lbs.
For these patients, just a relatively small weight loss slashed their risk of more serious blood sugar worries by 54%.
It’s yours FREE when you order the best deal of Recovery Metabolic Rescue.>
It’s berberine, a plant phytonutrient extracted from a number of medicinal herbs, such as barberry and goldenseal. In China, it’s prized for great glucose.>
This is why I’ve included berberine in the new Recovery Metabolic Rescue formula.>
He’s a middle-aged letter carrier named William. William had been concerned about his blood sugar for years — and believed he’d be stuck using conventional treatments for the rest of his life.>
I found out that William loves to eat carbs. He told me with every meal, he’d eat potatoes or mounds of bread.
The fact is, he’s been eating starches his whole life.
His doctors had told him to avoid sugar but not starches, and all those starches turned to sugar.>
I told him to quit eating so many starches and carbs and instead eat lots of specialized, low glycemic, high protein foods. And I changed his exercise to focus on big muscle groups, like legs and back, which burn off more sugar that other muscle groups.>
keeps your body’s insulin at healthy levels.>
As you know, insulin is the hormone that controls your blood sugar. It’s also known as the “fat storage” hormone.
Insulin is made in your pancreas and shuttles sugar from your blood into your cells for storage.>
- Wears out the beta cells in your pancreas that produce insulin.
- Causes your cells to be resistant to the insulin’s effects. This triggers your pancreas to make even more insulin, creating a vicious cycle.
- Makes weight loss nearly impossible. Too much insulin turns extra carbs into fat, not energy, and you can’t lose weight even if you starve yourself.
- Makes you always feel hungry, craving sweets and carbs.
Magnesium helps keep your insulin and blood sugar stable, plus it activates an enzyme that’s required for your insulin receptors to work as they should.
This is why magnesium plays a vital role in preventing too much insulin. The fact is, low magnesium sets the stage for elevated insulin and high blood sugar.>
Shockingly, 80% of Americans are likely deficient in magnesium. Could this be the reason so many people have blood sugar concerns?>
The Journal of Nutrition did an analysis of 15 clinical studies following 52,684 healthy people.
They reported a higher magnesium intake was associated with healthy insulin… and healthy fasting blood sugar to boot.
My new formula also includes…>
Chromium makes your cells more receptive to the action of insulin. It helps insulin take sugar and turn it into energy, not fat.
The result? You decrease insulin production and insulin levels. As this happens, your body doesn’t take sugar from your bloodstream and store it as fat.>
The result? Those taking the supplement that included chromium accelerated the rate of body fat loss and maintained lean muscle mass.
Want healthier blood sugar and easier weight loss*? Then you need to keep your insulin at healthy levels with my Recovery Metabolic Rescue formula.
Yet there’s even more that this new formula will do for you as you’ll now see…>
The results? The pigs eating Chromium picolinate lost weight and increased muscles.>
Turmeric is one of my all-time favorite nutrients, especially for healthy blood sugar, for two reasons.
One, it helps keep blood sugar under control.>
At the end of the study, all of the people who took curcumin kept their blood sugar under control. A 100% success rate!
Two, curcumin is great for healthy blood sugar.
In a systematic review of studies published by PubMed and the U.S. National Library of Medicine between 1998 and 2013, curcumin was shown to keep blood sugar levels healthy… improve pancreatic cell function… and support healthy insulin resistance.>
In fact, studies reveal that about 75% of people with blood sugar concerns are more likely to have brain and memory concerns.
The World Journal of Diabetes also reports that high blood sugar is a risk factor for cognitive dysfunction and has harmful effects on the brain.
Why? One main reason is insulin resistance in the brain. When insulin is deficient in your brain, the result is cerebral dysfunction, inflammation and oxidative stress.
Now, you can support healthy insulin function with Recovery Metabolic Rescue.>
In one study, patients ate two different diets. For the first eight weeks, they ate a diet with 55% of calories from carbs — very similar to the average American diet.
Then they switched to a diet with 25% of calories from carbs.
The results? When they ate a diet of 25% of their calories from carbs, they had healthier fasting blood sugar and HbA1c levels compared to eating the high-carb diet.>
These cells, called beta cells, are found in your pancreas where they secrete and release insulin.
The problem is, if your blood sugar rises after a meal, your pancreas creates more and more insulin.>
Shockingly, people with serious blood sugar problems have lost as much as 70% of their beta-cell mass according to diabetesdietcures.net.
Most natural blood sugar supplements I’ve seen overlook this problem, but not Recovery Metabolic Rescue. It includes a special herb that helps…>
For more than 2,000 years, this herb has been used for healthy blood sugar in the Holistic system of healing known as Ayurvedic medicine.>
In one study, 22 patients took 400 mg of Gymnema sylvestre along with their doctor’s advice every day for 18-20 months.
During this time, the patients showed significant support for healthy blood glucose and HbA1c.
Why such great results? Researchers concluded that the positive results are likely due to beta cells being regenerated and repaired.>
Vanadium prevented insulin-producing cells from shrinking and restored the structure of beta cells, as seen in an animal study published in the Journal of the Pancreas.>
Their insulin sensitivity improved, and that resulted in significant support for healthy fasting blood sugar and HbA1c levels, too.>
In one study, magnesium or a placebo was given to healthy patients with insulin resistance every day for three months.
The results? Those taking magnesium significantly improved insulin sensitivity.
Bottom line: You can improve insulin sensitivity and insulin resistance, plus rejuvenate and restore your insulin-producing cells — all to flood your body with youthful natural energy — with Recovery Metabolic Rescue.>
In fact, cardio workout more than 15 minutes are a waste of time and cause additional health problems.>
Once of the best workouts for restoring healthy blood sugar and avoiding diabetes is to work your back and leg muscles. These are your biggest muscles, and working them demands more energy. The result? You burn more blood sugar, get stronger and re-energize your body.>
The proof? In one study, a single high intensity workout restored insulin sensitivity.18
Find out more the best exercises for healthier blood sugar and restored energy in my Special e-Report: Paleo Powerfit: Rediscover Your Native Fitness. It’s yours FREE when you order the best deal of Recovery Metabolic Rescue.>
Here’s why: High insulin prevents your body from burning stored fat for energy. So you feel lethargic, tired and run down.
What’s more, if your cells resist insulin your body makes, glucose can’t get in… and you have no energy.>
Recovery Metabolic Rescue also makes your insulin more efficient as it helps insulin take sugar and turn it into energy.>
Eat the perfect diet (no sugar, no fat and give up all your favorite foods)… exercise like a maniac… and follow doctors’ orders to a tee. That takes a lot of dedication, hard work, time and money. And most people fall short!>
When you reset your blood sugar metabolism, you’ll be amazed at how your health will be transformed and renewed.
You don’t have to be perfect to enjoy “perfect” health … with Recovery Metabolic Rescue.>
- Chromium Picolinate (400 mcg): Supports healthy weight loss, muscle mass and insulin levels, curbs carb cravings
- Magnesium Citrate (200 mg): Keeps insulin and blood sugar healthy
- Bitter Melon (100 mg): Helps maintain healthy fasting blood sugar and HBA1c, improves glucose tolerance
- Gymnema sylvestre (100 mg): Restores beta cells for healthier blood sugar and renewed energy
- Vanadium (5 mg): Keeps blood sugar heathy and restores beta cells
- Alpha-lipoic acid (50 mg): Supports healthy nerves and circulation
- Nigella Sativa (100 mg): Keeps blood sugar healthy
- Berberine (100 mg): Keeps blood sugar healthy
- Ceylon Cinnamon Extract (500 mg): Keeps fasting blood sugar levels healthy, supports glucose metabolism by 20 times
- Turmeric (50 mg): Keeps blood sugar healthy, supports healthy insulin
- Milk Thistle (50 mg): Keeps blood sugar, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides healthy
Yet I know if you tried to take all of these nutrients separately, it would be costly and time-consuming.
So I’ve combined the best of these nutrients into one new formula, Recovery Metabolic Rescue.>
- Keep fasting blood sugar at healthy levels with an 86% success rate
- Keep post-meal blood sugar at healthy levels at an 86% success rate
- Maintain healthy HbA1c (the measure of your blood sugar the past 6-8 weeks)
- Enjoy healthy total cholesterol
- Keep LDL cholesterol at normal levels
- Enjoy healthy triglycerides
- Support glucose metabolism by 20 times
- “Reset” your blood sugar and keep it at healthy levels
- Keep insulin at healthy levels
- Make insulin receptors work better
- Slim down*
- Lose weight easier*
- Accelerate the rate of weight loss*
- Reduce carb cravings
- Reduce appetite to prevent overeating
- Support nerves and circulation in your feet and legs
- Restores your insulin-producing cells
- Supercharge your energy to youthful levels
For example, your “Best Deal” includes…>
By joining my VIP Auto Delivery Program, you also ensure that you receive FREE shipping and handling for as long as you take Recovery Metabolic Rescue! If you’re not satisfied, you can get a prompt refund of every dollar you paid. That way, you risk nothing.>
In it, discover…>
- The real reason why it’s so hard to beat fatigue, lose weight and control high blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Ever eat a plate of pasta or an extra piece of bread? Proceed at your own risk.
- Why high blood sugar is only the tip of the iceberg of multiple health problems.
- The shocking truth about insulin — and why overproduction makes losing weight almost impossible.
- The No. 1 reason many people are fatigued — and an unconventional solution.
- Fix one thing and enjoy healthier blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure. No doctor needed.
- Plus, much, much more on beating this hidden health destroyer, yours FREE!
- Why spending hours on a treadmills only weakens your heart, shrinks your lungs and makes your
body make more fat.
- Forget aerobics! How to re-discover your natural fat burner.
- Want real strength? Stop lifting weights! Here’s a better way.
- How to generate “heart-waves” to end chronic health problems.
- Fight fatigue, maintain ideal body weight and turn the tables on aging.
- How to speed up results and sculpt your dream body.
- And much more on building a leaner, stronger, healthier body, yours FREE!
>> Plus FREE Fast Reply Bonus if you order within 7 days>
- The three big fat lies that keep many people from losing weight.
- The main culprit behind obesity. It’s not sugar!
- How to throw your “metabolic switch” and ignite high speed fat loss.
- How to use “good” fats for weight loss and anti-aging.
- Good life! Burn fat without exercising or changing your diet.
- Stay leaner longer but growing younger.
- And many more secrets for safe, natural accelerated weight loss, yours FREE!
In fact, your order is protected by not one but three money-back guarantees…>
- Keep your fasting, post-meal and HbA1c blood sugar healthy the natural way?
- Slim down and lose weight*?
- Put an end to cravings for sweets and carbs?
- Keep your blood sugar, cholesterol, and triglycerides healthy?
- Flood your body with natural energy and vitality?
- Live free of worry of a health “disaster?
Now it’s available to you to help give you healthier blood sugar… easier weight loss*… rejuvenated, youthful energy… and super health, for life.>
P.P.S. And remember, you won’t risk one penny thanks to my Unconditional, No-Risk, Money-Back Triple Guarantee. So order today, at no risk.>
- Three bottles of my new Recovery Metabolic Rescueat 30% savings off the regular price, for only $104.85.
- Savings of 30% for Recovery Metabolic Rescue, a $45.00 value.
- Free Special e-Reports – each a $19.95 value!
- FREE Shipping and Handling, an $8.95 value
- Plus FREE Fast-Reply e-Report – a $19.95 value!
Dr. Sears’ High-Speed Fat Loss in 7 Easy Steps,
By joining my VIP Auto Delivery Program, you also ensure that you receive FREE shipping and handling for as long as you take Recovery Metabolic Rescue! If you’re not satisfied, you can get a prompt refund of every dollar you paid. That way, you risk nothing.
In all, your Best Deal order of Recovery Metabolic Rescue includes special saving and FREE Gifts valued at $131.70.>
1. Ahmad, N. et al. “Effect of Morodica charantia (Karolla) extracts on fasting and postprandial serum glucose levels in NIDDM patients. Bangledesh Med Res Counc Bull. 1999 April 25.
2. Fuangchan A. et al. “Hypoglycemic effect of bitter melon compared with metformin in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic patients.” J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Mar 24.
3. Bamosa, A.O. et al. “Effect of Nigella sativa seeds on the glycemic control of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Indian J PhysiolPharmacol. 2010 Oct.
4. Huseini HE., et al. “The efficacy of Silybum marianum (L) Gaertn (silymarin) in treatment of type II diabetes: a randomized, double-blind,placebo-controlled clinical trial.” Phytother Res. 2006 Dec.
5. Broadhurst, CL et al. “Insulin-like biological activity of culinary and medicinal plant aqueous extracts in vitro.” J Agric Food Chem. 2000 Mar.
6. Khan A. et al. “Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes.” Diabetes Care. 2003 Dec.
7. Maruthur, N. et al. “Early Response to Preventive Strategies in the Diabetes Prevention Program.” J General Internal Medicine. 2013 Dec.
8. Docherty, JP et al. “Treatment of behavioral emergencies: A summary of the expert consensus guidelines.” J Psychiatr Pract. 2005 Sept, PMID 16184071
9. Wang J., et al. “Dietary magnesium improves insulin resistance among non-diabetic individuals with metabolic syndrome participatingin dietary trial.” Nutrients. 27 Sept 2013.
10 . Hurby A., et al. “Higher Magnesium Intake is Associated with Lower Fasting Glucose and Insulin with No Evidence of Interaction with Select Genetic Loci in a Meta-Analysis of 15 CHARGE Consortium Studies1,2,3,4 The Journal of Nutrition. Jan 23, 2013.
11. Lindemann MD et al. “Dietary chromium picolinate additions improve gain: feed and carcass characteristics in growing-finishing pigsand increase litter size in reproducing sows. J Anim Sci.1995, PMID 7601779
12. Hoeger, WW, et al. Adv Ther 1998 PMID 10345151
13. Chuengsamarn, S. et al. “Curcumin Extract for Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes.” Diabetes Care,2012 Nov.
14. Gutierrez M., et al. “Utility of short-term 25% carbohydrate diet on improving glycemic control in type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Am CollNutr. 1998 Dec. PMID 9853539
15. Ghorbani, Z. et al. “Anti-Hyperglycemic and Insulin Sensitizer Effects of Turmeric and Its Principle Constituent Curcumin.” Int J Endocrinol Metab. 2014 Oct.
16. Moreira, PI. “High-sugar diets, type 2 diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease.” Curr Opin Nutr Metabl Care. 2013 Jul.
17. Barbagallo, M. et al. “Type 2 diabetes mellitus and Alzheimer’s disease.” World J Diabetes. 2014 Dec.
18. Ropelle E.C., et al. “Effects of different intensities of physical exercise on insulin sensitivity and protein kinase B/Akt activity in skeletal muscle of obese mice. Einstein (Sao Paulo). 2014 Jan-Mar, PMC 4898244.
19. Baskaran K., et al. “Antidiabetic effect of the leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus patients.” J Ethnopharmacol. 1990 Oct.
20. Mohammadi M.T., et al. ‘Trophic Actions of Oral Vanadium and Improved Glycemia on the Pancreatic Beta-Cells Ultrastructure of Steptoxotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats.” J Pancreas. 2014 Nov 28.
21. Cusi K., et al. “Vanadyl sulfate improves hepatic and muscle insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetes.” J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Mar.
22. Guerrero-Romeo F., et al. “Oral Magnesium supplementation improves insulin sensitivity in non-diabetic subjects with insulin resistance: A double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial.” Diabetes Metab. 2004 June.
23. Tankova T., et al. Rom J Intern Med. 2004, PMID15529636>
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.
*Ideal weight loss includes healthy eating and regular exercise.>
11905 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411, United States>
Disclaimer: The information and recommendations provided on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are for educational purposes only. The products offered on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should always ask your doctor before using any products.
Al Sears, M.D., is a practicing physician with extensive experience in the fields of complementary and natural healthcare. The recommendation and materials on this site represent his opinion based on his years of practicing medicine. Any recommendations are not intended to replace the advice of your physician. You are encouraged to seek advice from a competent medical professional regarding the applicability of any recommendations with regard to your symptoms or condition. It is important that you do not reduce, change or discontinue any medication or treatment without consulting your physician first.